Concrete Pump Hire
Concrete Pump Hire
Hiring a concrete pump from EasyMix to assist with your concrete delivery couldn’t be easier:
- Simply give us a call to discuss your project and requirements. Place your concrete order and let us know you want to hire a concrete pump.
- If you have access issues, or you simply want a fast delivery, we’ll recommend either a boom or ground line pump.
- We can deliver your concrete 24/7. When possible we are happy to arrange same and next day deliveries, but we recommend giving us a few days’ notice to ensure you get the delivery slot you want.
- We confirm all the booking of all orders and concrete pump hire jobs with an email or an SMS if you’d prefer.
- If you’re hiring a mixer and a concrete pump we will need you to ensure around 20m of parking space is available, which is the same as about 4 car lengths.
- Our team will set up the equipment and ensure the pump pipes are laid or lifted into the right location to begin the pour.
- Once concrete has begun to be poured you’ll need your team to be responsible for the laying and leveling of the concrete.
- Concrete pump hire is much cleaner than relying on your workers to wheelbarrow the concrete, but all our vehicles carry water jet sprays to clean up afterwards just in case.
Concrete Pump Hire Process
EasyMix are the experts when it comes to concrete pump hire in London and the South East. If you are concerned about access on your site, or you want to ensure a convenient delivery, you can rely on our team to provide concrete pump hire tailored to suit the exact needs of your site and project.
Ground Pumps and Boom Pumps
Looking for something else?
All dealings with this company have been a pleasure. From the initial enquiry, to booking and the delivery a smooth transaction. We recommend highly.Sarah, ASWSRead more »