- Same / next day delivery
- Only pay for what you need
- Mixed to your requirements
- No waiting, exact time slots
What is a Concrete Pump?
A concrete pump is a piece of equipment that transports poured concrete from the mixer vehicles to the required location. The concrete can be delivered by the truck’s chute into the pump’s hopper, and is then pumped through pipes and poured into the necessary place.
General Pumping Benefits
Concrete pumping is the most efficient way to deliver concrete to the exact location it is required, especially if the site is difficult to access with wheel barrows, or you have placed a large order.
- Faster delivery – saving time and manpower
- Cleaner delivery – no mess or spills
- Easy access to hard to reach locations
- Long reach pipes to navigate almost any obstacle or access issue
- Accurate, metered delivery for cost efficiency
Ground Pumps and Boom Pumps
EasyMix can supply two types of pump:
- Ground line pumps with pipes that are laid along the ground, and can be laid through buildings, up or down stairs and ramps and around any other obstacles.
- Boom pumps raise the pipeline with a hydraulic arm that can be lifted up to and over buildings and obstacles to pour the concrete from above using an extendable boom arm.
Specialists in Concrete Supply
The team at EasyMix are specialists when it comes to concrete supply in London, so if you have an access issue or you need your concrete delivering quickly and efficiently, you can trust us to provide a convenient delivery service, tailored to meet the requirements of your project.