- Specialise in difficult access
- Remote controlled hydraulic arm
- Extend up to 72 metres
A boom pump can navigate the highest, lowest and tightest spots that a mixer vehicle, wheel barrow or ground line can not reach, making them perfect for jobs at height and for drop pouring from directly above.
Featuring a long, hydraulic arm which can lift and place the concrete pipes into particularly difficult access areas, a boom pump is the the ideal solution if your work site is at a height, such as in a high-rise development project or behind another building, such as in the garden of a house with no rear access.
Boom pumps can extend up to 72 meters, with possible extensions if required.
Benefits of boom pump hire
- Ideal solution for work sites with access issues
- Versatile enough to pump concrete in any direction
- Reduces manpower requirements
- Speeds up delivery of your concrete (1m³ per minute)
- Cleaner delivery method with no spills or waste
- Easy and cost effective hire from EasyMix
How does a boom pump work?
Mixed concrete is discharged into the pump’s hopper from the concrete mixer vehicle. From here it is pumped along a pipe to the required location. The pipe is attached to a hydraulically operated boom arm, which can be manipulated into the required position.
View our concrete prices, or use our concrete calculator to understand how much concrete you will need for your project. For more information about our boom pump hire, get in touch with our friendly team today and we’ll be more than happy to help.