A boom pump can navigate the highest, lowest and tightest spots that a mixer vehicle, wheel barrow or ground line can not reach, making them perfect for jobs at height and for drop pouring from directly above.
Featuring a long, hydraulic arm which can lift and place the concrete pipes into particularly difficult access areas, a boom pump is the the ideal solution if your work site is at a height, such as in a high-rise development project or behind another building, such as in the garden of a house with no rear access.
Boom pumps can extend up to 72 meters, with possible extensions if required.
Benefits of boom pump hire
- Ideal solution for work sites with access issues
- Versatile enough to pump concrete in any direction
- Reduces manpower requirements
- Speeds up delivery of your concrete (1m³ per minute)
- Cleaner delivery method with no spills or waste
- Easy and cost effective hire from EasyMix
How does a boom pump work?
Mixed concrete is discharged into the pump’s hopper from the concrete mixer vehicle. From here it is pumped along a pipe to the required location. The pipe is attached to a hydraulically operated boom arm, which can be manipulated into the required position.