Our Ready Mixed Concrete mixers can provide as much or as little concrete as you need, but giving us a good estimate will help ensure we deliver what you require.
The EasyMix Concrete Calculator will help you work out the amount of concrete that you need to order from us, by calculating the cubic metre volume of each cavity that you want to fill with concrete.
Simply follow our step by step instructions below…
What if my cavity isn’t perfectly equal?
We understand that every concrete pour is unique and sometimes, having a perfectly equal trench, or a slab laid on perfectly flat ground just isn’t possible.
In these cases we suggest calculating the volume by using your maximum measurements to ensure you order enough concrete. Don’t worry, with EasyMix Concrete you only pay for what you use.
- Tape measure
- The EasyMix Concrete Calculator
To calculate the volume of a slab you will need to measure:
- A: Length – the total length of the longest side of the slab
- B: Width – the total length of the shorter side of the slab
- C: Height – the height from the bottom of the slab to the top edge of where you want the concrete to reach
To calculate the volume of a footing or trench you will need to measure:
- A: Linear Length – the total linear length of the longest side of the trench
- B: Width – the total width of the trench sides
- C: Height – the height from the bottom of the trench to the top edge of where you want the concrete to reach
To calculate the volume of a fence post or column you will need to measure:
- R: The radius of the cavity, the length in a straight line from the centre of the cavity to the edge
- H: The height or depth of the cavity from the bottom to the top