At EasyMix, we offer a volumetric concrete service that is second to none in the Greater London area. We understand the importance of a high quality concrete mix, which is why we take great care to ensure our customers get nothing but the best, no matter the size of the project being undertaken. We use an effective, safe and efficient process for the pouring of volumetric concrete, and we’re going to explain how it works.
- First, we use the control panel on our trucks to set the design of the mix
- The aggregate then flows onto the conveyor belt and through the truck
- Cement is added through the ‘sock’ or cement feeder
- Using a small hose, water is added to the mixture, which then flows into the mixing bowl
- The computer is used to adjust the gates to allow the right amount of aggregates, water and cement into the mixing bowl
- The mix is created in the mix bowl using the mix auger
- Once created, the mix flows down the chute and into the area where it is required
The benefits of using a computerised control panel means that any concrete mix can be created accurately to the most minute detail. From the type of mix to the amount, everything is created in exactly the right proportions and amounts. This totally eliminates the risk of not enough/too much concrete being mixed, which saves time, money and hassle, as well as wastage.
EasyMix Concrete UK are leading providers of volumetric concrete services for customers throughout London and the surrounding areas. If you would like to know more about what we do, or to arrange receipt of our services, please get in touch with us today and we’ll be happy to help.