Concrete Pump Types
The EasyMix Fleet
The Easymix fleet contains an array of modern and well-maintained vehicles, including mixer vehicles and concrete pumps, to ensure we can deliver quality concrete products and reliable service to all our customers throughout London.
- Modern, innovative fleet of concrete pumps
- Regularly checked and maintained by professionals
- Affordable, competitive prices
- Delivered directly to your site at a time to suit you
- Reliable, efficient method of concrete delivery
Our Concrete Drivers
Our drivers are known throughout London for being professional, helpful and knowledgeable – just take a look at our reviews.
Our concrete pump operators and truck drivers are all well-experienced, so you can rely on them to set up the vehicles and pumps to overcome any access issue.
They will take care to protect any areas of your site that could be damaged by the pipes or vehicles and, as we mix on site, they’ll also be able to offer you advice and adapt the amount, grade and type of concrete to suit your requirements.
Ground Line Pumps and Boom Pumps
- All of our concrete pump fleet are truck-mounted on vehicle chassis, so we can drive them to the required location easily.
- Our mixer vehicles are approximately 11m long and 3m wide, and we’ll need to park this alongside your pump to deliver the concrete.
- Our ground line pumps can cover over 150 meters so they can reach to areas set right back from the road.
- Our boom pumps operate on an extendable boom arm, and can stretch from the standard 20 meters up to 72 meters.
- Our concrete pumps transport concrete to your site at a rate of about 1m³ per minute, ensuring fast and efficient delivery.
Looking for something else?
Best priced given for concrete for our driveway, very helpful staff, and the driver was very helpful. would use them again and recommend them.Mr Ord, Private IndividualRead more »