Muck Away in London
EasyMix offer a fast and affordable muck away service for efficient rubbish clearance from construction and demolition sites throughout London.
Muck Away Vehicle Specification
- Equipped with a hydraulic arm, this provides easy reach and loading of materials onto the body and works well in tight and tricky to get to spots.
- Typically 3 metres wide and 3.8 metres high – additional 2 metres of height added when arm is considered.
- Able to load and transport soil, muck, green waste, general rubbish, aggregates and topsoil to name a few.
- The average loading time of the truck takes only 15-20 minutes.
- A capacity of 16 tonnes.
- Perfect for removing large amounts of waste from a construction site quickly and efficiently.
- The hydraulic grab arm can reach up to 6 metres with a double extension and can grab over fences and walls with ease.
- Cost and time effective, our grabs can deliver materials to your site before collecting your waste – completing two jobs in one.
Muck away is an alternative waste disposal solution that saves time and money, removing inert waste, such as soil, concrete and rubble, quickly and with no hassle. The waste will be collected by our grab lorries and transported and disposed of in line with environmental legislation. Use our Muck Away calculator to see how many lorry loads you will need for your site clearance.
We have a team of professional drivers available to assist with on site waste clearance for any size of project. Get in touch today to discuss you waste disposal requirements and our friendly team will be happy to help you find the ideal solution for your project.
Looking for something else?
Best priced given for concrete for our driveway, very helpful staff, and the driver was very helpful. would use them again and recommend them.Mr Ord, Private IndividualRead more »