Grab Hire London
EasyMix provide specialist grab hire services for muck away, rubbish clearance, haulage and day work throughout London and the surrounding areas.
Grab Hire Vehicle Specification
- Equipped with a hydraulic arm, this provides easy reach and loading of materials onto the body and works well in tight and tricky to get to spots.
- Typically 3 metres wide and 3.8 metres high – additional 2 metres of height added when arm is considered.
- Able to load and transport soil, muck, green waste, general rubbish, aggregates and topsoil to name a few.
- The average loading time of the truck takes only 15-20 minutes.
- A capacity of 16 tonnes.
- Perfect for removing large amounts of waste from a construction site quickly and efficiently.
- The hydraulic grab arm can reach up to 6 metres with a double extension and can grab over fences and walls with ease.
- Cost and time effective, our grabs can deliver materials to your site before collecting your waste – completing two jobs in one.
Our grab lorries have a huge capacity to remove construction waste from large commercial sites, saving time and manpower as your waste can simply be left for collection, rather than separated and loaded into a skip. Our grab lorries can load and transport a range of materials with ease, including:
- Green waste (flower cuttings, grass, hedge trimmings)
- Aggregates, concrete and topsoil
- General rubbish
Loading a neatly organised pile of waste will take around 15-20 minutes, and with a capacity of 16 tonnes, or 12-15 cubic metres, it is very unlikely that we’ll run out of room!
Our experienced drivers will ensure all waste is transported and disposed of in line with all relevant legislation and offer a fast and efficient alternative to skip hire and other waste disposal solutions in London.
Simply get in touch today to discuss your project and requirements, our friendly team will be happy to help.
Looking for something else?
All dealings with this company have been a pleasure. From the initial enquiry, to booking and the delivery a smooth transaction. We recommend highly.Sarah, ASWSRead more »