Boom Pump Vehicles
A boom pump can navigate the highest, lowest and tightest spots that a mixer vehicle, wheel barrow or ground line can not reach, making them perfect for jobs at height and for drop pouring from directly above.
Boom Pump Vehicle Specification
- Our boom pumps transport concrete at around 1m3 per minute.
- The hydraulic arm allows us to lift and place concrete pipes in hard-to-reach areas.
- The pumps can go up stairs, over walls, fences and even certain buildings.
- They can be used for domestic and commercial jobs alike.
- Boom pumps come in various sizes ranging from 20 metres to 72 metres.
- The speed and efficiency saves time, money and labour.
- A highly skilled boom operator comes as standard to ensure quick yet skillful work.
Featuring a long, hydraulic arm which can lift and place the concrete pipes into particularly difficult access areas, a boom pump is the the ideal solution if your work site is at a height, such as in a high-rise development project or behind another building, such as in the garden of a house with no rear access.
Boom pumps can extend up to 72 meters, with possible extensions if required.
Benefits of boom pump hire
- Ideal solution for work sites with access issues
- Versatile enough to pump concrete in any direction
- Reduces manpower requirements
- Speeds up delivery of your concrete (1m³ per minute)
- Cleaner delivery method with no spills or waste
- Easy and cost effective hire from EasyMix
How does a boom pump work?
Mixed concrete is discharged into the pump’s hopper from the concrete mixer vehicle. From here it is pumped along a pipe to the required location. The pipe is attached to a hydraulically operated boom arm, which can be manipulated into the required position.
Looking for something else?
Outstanding service. Adam our driver is exceedingly polite, knowledgeable and I'll be using your service on every one of our projects from now on!!! Thank You!Marc Leleu-Branch, Spess Property SolutionsRead more »